- We provide state of the art computing facilities with the latest hardware and software. It maintains over 10 computers in the campus, connected through LAN with fiber optics and CAT6 backbone.
- Well qualified and experience faculty rich in industrial and teaching experience.
- E-class room with modern teaching aids like LCD projectors and facility of video conferencing
- Exposures to various operating systems like windows, Linux and Novell Netware and the latest softwares like oracle, JAVA, visual studio, MATLAB, Rational Suite, etc.
- The department organizes various activities like seminars, guest lectures and workshops for students and faculties.
Library Area : 140.95 sq meter (1500 Sq Ft )
The college library maintains a high standard. The total number of books in the library is near about 3001 It, however, includes varieties of excellent books. The library contains text books on ‘Education’ as well as other subjects, reference books (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias on different subjects, Atlas etc.) and general books. The library subscribes to Journals on Education, Environmental Science and other Science & Arts subjects. The collection also includes back volumes of Journals, Magazines, Career guidance books and News bulletins about employment. Apart from the the borrowing facility, the library has reading room facilities also. The students are totally dependent upon the library for their requirement related to B.Ed course and the collection is sufficient to support their needs. Internet is also accessible to the students in the library.
Total No. of books: 3001
Text books: 2971
Name of the journals subscribed by the library
|Shiksha Mitra||Prakash kiya aur Sampadkiya Karalee Publisher Shiksha Mitra Agra|
|Prachi Journal of Psychocultural Dimensions||Prachi Psychocultural Research Associate , Meerut|
|Psycho -Lingua||Psycho Lingustic Association of India, Patna|
|Indian Journal of Psychometry & Education (IJPE)||India Psychometry Association of India, Agra|
|Journal of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (JIAAP)||Indian Council of Social Science Reaserch, New Delhi|
The beautiful piece of architecture can be seen in the campus.Auditoriums is being used for the purpose of "CEO Lecture Series", Speech by Industrialists, Stage shows & Dramas, for watching movies which inspires students and gives them the idea to put theory into practice. Our Seminar Hall is equipped with latest state of the art. Dolby sound 5.1.
Surround sound Movie Projecter Drama Sound System Drop Down Screen &High End Cameras. Also the Seminar Hall is being used for Web Casting (Lectures through internet), Video Conferencing and online lectures. Some of the specification of the systems used in the Seminar Hall is listed below:-
- Latest High End Projectors.
- Feedback Destroyer Sound Equipment for control.
- Digital Echo Sound Equipment for control.
- DVD Recorder.
- Fully Air-conditioned.
- Seating capacity for 150 participants.
- In-direct yellow lights for dramatic mood, shalogen scallop lights for wall illuminations, SRGB lights for stage illuminations.
- Moving heads as follow light and for dramatic effects.